Land Registry Title Deeds, Maps and Documents for the UK
Land Registry searches are the main source of information relating to home and land ownership such as:
- current ownership,
- mortgages & house prices,
- charges, easements & restrictive covenants,
- property boundaries, rights of way and wayleaves
We provide a professional, efficient and speedy service both to individuals and to commercial organisations and operate a same-day service for the majority of our searches. Land Registry Title Registers, Title Plans and most other conveyancing searches are available to all members of the public, whether or not they own the property.
By using our online service, you will be able to quickly obtain official copies of Title Registers and Title Plans online and in 3 simple steps. A wide range of other documents and searches are available via our online portal, such as Leases and Transfers (OC2 documents), Index Map Searches and Old Property Deeds. LandRegistry-uk.com is an independent supplier of Title Documents and Conveyancing Searches, and is not affiliated with the HM Land Registry.
LAND REGISTRY TITLE REGISTERS
The Title Register is one of the two main title documents (the Title Plan being the other) of a property and is often referred to as the Title Deed.
Information disclosed by Title Registers includes:
- Property ownership details, including the name and address of the registered owner(s).
- A description of the property.
- Details of restrictive covenants and other restrictions; restrictions can have a significant and substantial impact on the use and value of a property or land.
- When repair and maintenance obligations for boundary structures, such as fences and walls, are specifically referred to within the registered deeds, they are often referred to within the Register and indicated on the Title Plan by coloured markings and T markings.
- Date of purchase and price paid/value stated for any property that has been sold since April 2000.
- Information relating to easements, such as rights of access, rights to park and drainage rights.
- Registered mortgages and charges affecting the title, including the name and address of the lender (such as a bank or building society).
- Details of filed documents, such as Transfers, Leases, Deeds, Agreements and Conveyances – with dates and names of parties involved.
- Title Number.
- Tenure, i.e Freehold or Leasehold.
To obtain an official copy of a Title Register and/or Title Plan for any property or land, simply click on the link below and complete the order form.
LAND REGISTRY TITLE PLANS
Information disclosed by the Title Plan:
- Information relating to the boundaries.
- The extent of land included in the Title.
- Areas of land which previously formed part of the Title but have since been removed are coloured green.
- Location in relation to surrounding properties and buildings.
- When maintenance responsibilities for boundary structures, such as fences and walls, are specifically referred to within the registered deeds, they are often referred to within the Register and indicated on the Title Plan by coloured markings and T markings.
- Registered easements (e.g. rights of access, parking rights, drainage rights) are indicated by coloured markings.
- Land affected by covenants and other restrictions are sometimes indicated by coloured markings on the Title Plan.
- Orientation indicated by way of a North point.
- Title Number and Ordnance Survey map reference.
- Markings and colours used in the Title Plan are explained in the Title Register.
In order to obtain an official copy of the Register and/or Title Plan, click on the link below and complete the order form.
Our Map Search service provides full access to freehold boundaries overlaid on google maps. It has been developed to provide customers with the facility to obtain official copies of Title Registers and Title Plans for properties and land without a postal address (such as barns, alleyways, tracks, building plots, fields and so on). The inspire ID is linked to a freehold title register. View title plan example
Land Registry-UK is a provider of land registry documents and added value services and is not affiliated with the HM Land Registry. Title documents are desired for many reasons, such as certifying that you own your home, discovering who owns another house or land, boundaries, property prices, previous ownership, covenants, Rights of Way. You can apply for our Land Registry Searches, whether or not you own the property. Most documents are received by you the same day as ordered, often within minutes, and payment is made online via our secure and confidential ordering facility.